INTERNAL JOB ADVERT
Cavendish University Uganda (CUU), which commenced operations in 2008 is a leading private University fully licensed by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE).
CUU’s is Vision to be a model University in Africa that delivers a transformative market relevant quality education that transforms students into Employable, Entrepreneurial and Ethical Leadership.
The University seeks to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual to fill the following position;
A. Position Details
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Reports To: Senior Quality Assurance Officer
Direct Reports: None
Key working relationships
Internal: Academic Registrar, Faculty Deans, Academic Officer, and Faculty Assistant Registrars
B. Main Purpose of the Job
To provide administrative and clerical support to the Quality Assurance Department, and assist in monitoring and enforcing compliance with approved quality assurance standards, and the implementation of quality assurance programs/activities.
C. Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of the department work plans and budget
- Participate in the development and management of the department database(s)
- Undertake quality assurance related surveys and evaluations
- Assist in implementing quality assurance activities and programs of the University
- Receive and register complaints related to quality assurance
- Collect and compile data on lecturer/student class attendance
- Distribute and collect student lecturer evaluation forms and compile the data collected
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the quality assurance department
- Perform any other duties commensurate with the position as may be assigned from time to time
D. Person Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputable University, possession of a bachelor degree in information science and education will be of an added advantage.
- Computer literacy Competencies and attributes
- Basic knowledge of International Standards Organizations (ISO)
- Degree of knowledge of national and international quality trends in higher education highly desirable
- Strong coordination, communication, networking, and analytical skills.
- Database management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Project Management, monitoring and evaluation
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Organisational and planning skills with ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work with diverse and result oriented teams
How to Apply
Suitable and qualified applicants should submit an application, updated CV, copies of relevant academic documents to the Human Resource Office Cavendish University Uganda Plot 1469 Ggaba Road or email to email@example.com not later than 5th August 2022.
Cavendish University Uganda is an Equal Opportunity Employer