By the end of the course, students will be expected to be able to:
- Produce well written work which is well-organized, relevant and makes use of appropriate terminology and academic style.
- Define, identify, and evaluate ethical versus unethical academic practices.
- Develop an iterative creative process, as well as presenting work for, and participating in individual and group Critiques.
- Apply leadership skills and have a sense of responsibility as citizens of their respective countries.
- Apply Common Sense in their behaviour and decision making.