As one of the most innovative academic institutions in Uganda, we’re renowned for our accredited programmes, quality education and student-centred way of doing business that creates responsible, educated, employable and entrepreneurial citizens (REEE).
Why Study on Campus?
- Campus-based Programmes have one part of their delivery undertaken using first-in-market technology that enables learning teams to work together on practical study and problem solving while the other part is directed by experienced lecturers in face-to-face interactions
- All our faculties are equipped with state-of-the-art technology that enables an optimal learning environment
- Constant access to student support services aimed at assisting students in achieving an optimal school-life experience
- Fast access to highly trained, experienced instructors
- Physical interaction with a vibrant community of Cavendish University Uganda students and alumni that promotes professional networking and the making of lifelong friends along the way
Choose an alternative Mode of Study that Best Suits You
- Distance Learning: Study away from campus.
- Blended Learning for Working Adults: Work and study.